T&H Keith Inc. Is Hiring!
We are currently looking for qualified individuals to add to our full time construction team! We are looking for someone who has experience in the remodeling industry and wants to make a lasting career out of the trade. The individual will need to show a history of working in construction but still exude a willingness to learn new things.
Job Duties Overview
For the first few months, this team member will work directly with our current foremen on remodeling projects. During this period, the new team member will be able to show his skill and experience.
After the introductory period the team member will take on the responsibilities of heading up remodeling projects. These projects will include bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, room additions, decks, replacing windows and doors, flooring installations, drywall repairs, and other miscellaneous interior and exterior home repair projects.
The new team member will work alone at times and at other times will be responsible for multiple construction laborers under him/her. They will be expected to take ownership of their jobs, keep track of hours, job receipts, and follow the written procedures of T&H Keith Inc. They will be expected to communicate with the customer at times and maintain constant communication with the office personnel.
Compensation and Benefits
T&H Keith Inc. will compensate the new team member based on his/her skill and experience level. This may result in an introductory pay rate that will improve once the individual has proven their experience. Here is what the team member can expect as compensation:
- Starting hourly rate: $17 to $20 an hour
- Opportunity to eventually earn $25 -$28 an hour
- Team member will provide their own truck/vehicle but will be reimbursed for work related miles
- Team member will provide basic hand tools but T&H Keith Inc will provide larger tools and power tools
- T&H Keith Inc. does not currently provide health care benefits
- 5 days paid vacation after 1 year with an additional day added for each additional year (10 day cap)
- Major holidays are paid time off
- Projected to have 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday (would only work on weekend if emergency)
- Flexible time off if sufficient notice is given
- Small company atmosphere
Here are the qualifications we would like our new team member to have:
- At least 10 years of construction experience
- Good track record with previous employers (or customers)
- Wanting to make a permanent career out of construction
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Able to work well with others and receive input on workmanship
- Able to communicate with customers
- College classes relating to the trade a plus
- Previous experience in management a plus
- OSHA certificate a plus
How to Apply
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
If you know of someone who would love to work with us, send them a link to this webpage!